Callaway Industrial Services, Inc. installs commercial and industrial epoxy floor systems that are designed to withstand some of the harshest conditions and environments.
Industrial grade epoxy flooring system installations designed for:
- Re-surfacing of damaged floors.
- To provide protection of concrete surfaces.
- To give chemical resistance.
- To withstand harsh and corrosive environments.
- To provide safety.
- To provide lighting reflectivity.
- To provide decorative finishes to various retail/food businesses.
- To provide sanitary surfaces with USDA standards.
- 100% Solid Epoxies
- Vinyl Esters
- Tile (Ceramic and Porcelain)
- Flake Field Epoxies
- MMA Fast Cure Acrylics
- Water Based Epoxies
- Water Based Urethanes
- Moisture Cure Urethanes
- High Build Coatings
- Metallic Resins
- Decorative Coatings
- Acid Stains/Color Dyes
- 1/4″ Overlay Systems
- Decorative Flake Broadcast Systems
- Color and Standard Quartz Broadcast Systems
- Anti-skid systems (Sand, Quartz, Aluminum, Oxide, Tungsten)
- Moisture / Hydrostatic Pressure Tolerant Systems
- Epoxy Concrete Patch Repair
- Trowel Coat Base Systems
- Traffic Markings / Line Painting and Striping
- 5S Floor Markings
Callaway Industrial also offers Core Drilling Moisture Testing services.
We offer a broad range of flooring systems for commercial and industrial businesses and provide free price quoting and proposals. Please contact Callaway Industrial Services, Inc. today for more information on our flooring systems and services.